Full Parish Council MeetingAnkcorn House Monday 7:00 pm View Details
The Parish Council meets every two months generally on the first Monday in the month at 7.30pm at the primary school (unless otherwise advertised). The first 15 minutes are open for Public Forum (3 minutes per speaker) after which the business of the Parish Council will take place according to the Agenda posted before each Meeting.
Any changes to these dates will be posted on this Website and the Notice Boards at The Village Hall and Abbeyfields Drive.
The Agenda and Minutes from recent Parish Council Meetings are available here to view and download. Please note that these documents are in pdf format and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to access them. Adobe Acrobat Reader is available for free download.
Year Month Meeting Type
The office is now closed until Friday 9th September. For anything urgent please contact either the Parish Councillors, District Councillor or District Council directly (details listed under Parish Council, Councillors)
Dear resident, you are hereby invited to attend the one hundred and seventh meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held on Monday January 10th 2022 at 7:00pm, in the Chamber Room, Studley Village Hall, to transact the business shown on the Agenda below.
1.Chairman elected by members present and to declare the meeting open
2.Acceptance of apologies for absence
3.Declarations of Interest**
4.Public Forum – to be 15 minutes duration at the Chairman’s discretion
6. District & County Councillors Reports:
7. Matters Arising from previous meeting(s), not otherwise dealt with (including):
· Update regards Neighbourhood Plan
· Update regards Parish Councillor Vacancy - to agree re-advertising position and promotion
· Update regards Highways issues including WCC reporting portal
· Update regards ‘Mappleborough Woods’ proposed development
· Update regards inadequate cycle provision along the A435 Gorcott Hill
· Agree to appoint Ecologist
8. All other items:
· To discuss current grass cutting service provision
· To discuss and agree expenditure of Community Infrastructure Levy
9. To Consider Planning Applications and Enforcement Updates (incl.any other plans received after agenda distribution) and to note actions regards :
*To note comments submitted : Chapel Farm, Haye Lane
· Five Elms, Pratts Lane : proposed alterations and extensions
· Land Parcels 3 and 4, Birmingham Road : amendments to application
· Haye Pasture, Haye Lane : change of use
· Land adjacent to Eureka, Haye Lane : outline application for erection of dwelling
· Toll House Farm, Birmingham Road : demolition of existing dwelling and stable and erection of 3 dwellings
10.To note items of Correspondence (incl.any other items received after agenda distribution)
11.Approval of Accounts
· Approve statement
· Consider Precept 2022-2023
· Consider Budget 2022-2023
· To agree training request
12.Any work around the Parish
13.Items for Future Agenda
14.To Note Date of Next Meeting, time and place: date and venue t.b.c
B.Howes - Parish Clerk
3rd January 2022
Councillors are reminded of their legal duty to consider all aspects of equal opportunities, crime prevention, unlawful discrimination and other best practices when making decisions at the Meeting.
** Members are asked to declare personal or prejudicial interests in any items on the agenda.
Members are reminded that the Code of Conduct adopted by the Council on 8th January 2018 in accordance with the Localism Act 2011 provides that should they have a prejudicial interest in any matter under discussion they should withdraw from the room and not seek improperly to influence a decision about this matter.
DRAFT MINUTES OF THE 106th MEETING OF
MAPPLEBOROUGH GREEN PARISH COUNCIL
HELD ON Monday September 20th 2021
at 7:00pm, via Zoom and in person